Thursday, September 22, 2011


To my Teaching Dr. B., Among many many other things, your job right now is largely managing patients and their care. And managing/teaching med students. The good and the bad. Sometimes you get really lucky, and you work/teach/train an excellent student. Such is the case this month. And as it turns out, he will be the same student on the G.I. service next month! You couldn't be more happy and I couldn't be more happy for you! 
To Weathergirl, Thanks for sending some rain our way! I was so excited this morning to pull out my wellies!! :) I still think it's so appropriate that you gave them to me. Next on my list of weather items? A new umbrella. I'm embarrassed to show you the condition mine is in currently... How about a new IKEA one? Nothing better than a Swedish umbrella with (kinda) Georgia Tech colors!
To Mama Ne and the Popmiester (and White Dog and Sadie Girl), You're coming to visit this weekend and I am beyond excited to catch up over cups of coffee, play disc golf with Popmiester's birthday gifts (disc golf discs, of course!), take the 3 dogs on long walks, and eat great food! I know that only Long Dog will be more excited than me that you're coming... which is why I haven't told him yet. Afterall, he has zero concept of time. :)
To my "golfing" buddy, Warm up your disc golf arm! There's going be a showdown this weekend! I'm not competitive, am I?

1 comment: