Saturday, September 3, 2011


To my Favorite Date, Thanks for spending the evening sitting on the 3rd baseline with me! Had a blast with you eating sunflower seeds, rooting for the home team, and singing/stretching during the 7th inning stretch! You can take me out to the ball game anytime!
To the Green Jackets, The bottom of the 5th was impressive! Way to score 8 runs all in the same inning to tie up the game. Last I heard, you were still in extra innings. Wishing baseball season would last just a little while longer...
To the Birthday Girl, I hope you had an absolutely wonderful birthday today. Thank you for making the treck down I-20 to visit and bringing my favorite B-I-L with you. May you be blessed immensely from now until your next birthday...when you turn 29, right?.
To my Mr. Fix-It, I'm was so embarrassed to admit the process of events that resulted in you playing plumber. You couldn't believe that I used an old toothbrush to try and get something out of the sink drain, then dropped the toothbrush down the pipe, then used the hemostat from your medical bag to ultimately push the toothbrush farther down the drain. All in all, I ended up with a leaking pipe and a clogged drain. When I confessed to you what had happened, you created a new nickname for me: Lucille Ball. Thanks alot...


Birthday Girl with her handsome boys!
Birthday Girl with a Birthday Cupcake!

2 comments:

  1. Green Jackets WIN! 9-8 in the 16th inning! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most funny story! I laughed so hard I had to explain to Hurricane Hunk why! Thanks for making me smile, Lucille. :)

    ReplyDelete