Monday, September 12, 2011


To my Doctor B., Sometimes when you come home and talk about your patients, I think the only reason they are still alive is because you cared for them today.  Thank you, Lord, that you have given him the discernment he needs to treat and help your children. May he continue to have your favor and the favor of those physicians you have placed in his life! Give him the patience, kind-heart, endurance, and understanding he needs to do what you would have him do.
To my A/C, Did I insult you last week when I said that the weather had been so nice, we no longer needed you? You have officially died (at least the compressor) and you started making our breaker box inside the house smoke...eek!! So, we spent all weekend without you. To Weathergirl, Thanks for the slightly cooler weather! It looks like we will be without A/C for another couple of days...so, keep it up!!
To Banker Boy, It's been fun catching up with you this summer after episodes of Suits [insert shameless plug for USA Network here]. I love when I get a call after the show airs with you wanting to know what I thought! Can't believe we will have to wait 10 months before the new season starts. Let's pick a new show and keep up the tradition... 
To my Silly Sweetheart, Last night as we sat down for dinner, you handed me a fork, and called it a "brush". I thought for sure you were just delirious in your post-call sleepy stupor, but then you started humming songs from The Little Mermaid. It's no wonder you connect well with kids. But, I think you meant to call it a dinglehopper. :)

1 comment: