Tuesday, September 6, 2011


To my Fall Wreath, The weather was beautiful today and much cooler than normal, and I just could not hold out any longer. You have officially made your debut for this fall season! Wahoooo! I planned to put you out on the first day of fall...at least I lasted until after the unofficial first day of fall. Besides, Einstein's Bros Bagels has pumpkin bagels, pumpkin smear, and Autumn Roast coffee out already... P.S. I was shocked beyond belief to hear that the ATL area had highs below 70 degrees today. I wish this weather was here to stay! 
To Long Dog, Today was the perfect day for a bath. You are soooooo happy when you are clean! And I just love it that you smell good enough to cuddle with! 
To TV Watchers, When do the "collectors" on American Pickers become hoarders? Some of these people have a TON of stuff...
To my Doctor Hubby, Sometimes you come home frustrated because of how some health care professionals treat the patients at the hospital. It's refreshing to know you are an incredible physician and a patient advocate.



For those interested, I made this wreath two years ago from leaf garlands that I found at Michael's for $4 each (I used two garlands). For lack of a better idea, I used a straightened wire hanger and twist-and-ties to secure and support the garlands. It was that simple...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wreath advice! I've been wanting a fall wreath for a couple of years but never want to pay like $40 for a real one. May just make one just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron is an awesome Doc already...
    ps they calls medics "Docs"
    Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get out my fall wreath! Guess it's time to send the hubby to the attic to pull out the fall decor!

    ReplyDelete