Thursday, September 8, 2011


To the Love of My Life, This song came on my Pandora while getting ready for work this morning. It might be cheesy to say this, but it reminded me of how I felt when I met you. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with such a wonderful husband!
To my little Blog, Happy 1st Birthday! Congrats on one official year, 59 precious comments, and 64 posts down (including this one) and many more posts to go. Thanks to the readers for making it a success! And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Auntie J...wish we were there to celebrate with you!
To Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk, I just know that you "ordered" this weather just for me! A million thanks over and over for bringing fall a little early (can anyone tell fall is my favorite season?!). We have been able to keep the 3 open-able windows (yes, only 3...) in the house open every night this week. I know my utility budget thanks you too!
To my Busy Bee, Two words: Trauma Surgery. You may be up well before the sun rises, home after the sun sets, doing two interns worth of work, managing a ridiculous number of patients, and getting zero O.R. time, but you are making the most of it. And after all of that, you still ask me about my day. Just one of the many ways you make me feel loved. P.S. You've packed your lunch everyday this month (with a little help)! Thank you for staying committed to keeping our fast food budget down, although I know McD's and the hospital cafeteria will miss your regular contributions. :)



What is your favorite thing about fall?



4 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about fall is the "newness" I feel, despite seeing leaves falling, trees and plants going dormant, and the cooler weather I know is coming. I personally think New Year's Day should be September 1! I love your blogs, Anna, and the way it helps us keep in touch with your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite things are the leaves changing colors, and the smells (apple pie, cinnamon, and pumpkin). Happy year of blogging. I so enjoy reading your posts, they remind me to be thankful for the big and little stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about fall is the crisp, chilly air, pumpkin spice coffee, the colorful leaves, and a certain coziness that summer doesn't have. Besides, I get tired forecasting 92 degress and a 30% chance of rain. It's nice to have more of a challenge...

    P.S. That cake looks delicious! Who was it that made it again...???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, when I was in Texas it was the fact that Fall meant the dropping of temperatures out of the triple digits... sometimes. Out here, I don't know yet. New Scentsy smells I guess? I don't really know enough about Fall here to have an idea yet. lol BTW, that cake looks AMAAAAZING.

    ReplyDelete