Saturday, September 17, 2011



To my Dr. Husband, I know you care for very, very sick patients on a daily basis, but you may be impressed to know that I saved one of my "patients" yesterday too! He stopped breathing after a dose of anesthesia, and I started chest compressions and prayed that his life might be spared. Almost 15 seconds later, life was breathed back into his little body and he started gasping! I promise I did not do mouth-to-mouth resuscitation...
To our Concerned Friends and Family, WE HAVE A/C! Real a/c, not a window unit. It's nice to have the house really cool, even if it because it might be 65 degrees outside and we have all of the windows still open. Oh, and all the electricity in the kitchen works too!
To this Perfect Fall Day, It might still be officially summer, but what a wonderful day! Beautiful temps, white chicken chili, cornbread muffins, apple pie, and the GT football game (what a wonderful surprise, since I didn't think it would be aired on any of my cable channels)!!! It would only be better if we were actually at Bobby Dodd Stadium! GO JACKETS!
To my Golfing Bee, Did you ever think that you would have time during your intern year to play in a golf tournament?! I sure didn't. I'm so glad you got to play today, and you still have the rest of the weekend off! I heard you played really well!



What's your favorite fall meal/food?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment