Thursday, September 29, 2011



To my Sweetie, Sometimes I leave you notes signed by "Mrs. Dr. B.". This is because I love being your wife, and I'm so proud of the accomplishments you have made!
To the Swede, There is nothing in the world I like more than receiving snail mail (although I don't much like junk mail...). Imagine my surprise when I not only got snail mail all the way from Sweden!!...but, it was a whole package! :) I completely forgot that you were sending it and it made my day yesterday. Hoping the cold weather isn't coming too soon for you already.
To my Small Group Girls, Thanks for a wonderful discussion last night! You ladies are such an encouragement to me and I am thankful for everyone of you...the new and the old! It is always so refreshing to fellowship with you all! Makes my Wednesday's just a little bit brighter. 
To my Dr. B., It was made pretty clear that you would not be doing any procedures/surgeries during your September rotation, but you had a nice surprise yesterday!- you got to put in a chest tube in the E.R. Now, I know it's no open appendectomy or a whipple, but when you haven't been in the O.R. for several weeks, placing a chest tube is an incredible task...one that you were excited to do! Here's to only one more full day in Trauma Surgery and then on to a new month's rotation...I hope filled with so many surgeries you can't even count!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw so cute! :) I like to do the same thing sometimes, only as Mrs. SGT Dale.

    ReplyDelete