Thursday, April 28, 2011


To my Mr. B., You probably don't need the reminder, but you have a grand total of TWO days left of rotations! Wahoooo! I know that you may feel that these are the hardest two days of medical school ever, but I know you can do it! Did I mention that one of those days is today?! So, really you only have 1 day left! ;)
To my front porch rose bush, Thank you for blooming this week. I know I confused you this winter when I brought you inside the house to rescue you from the cold outside. You loved the heat so much you produced at least a dozen flowers in the middle of January. You subsequently turned brown and all your leaves fell off. I am glad you have decided to delight me with your beauty once again! Next winter, you're staying outside...
To the Women at the Lasting Beauty Conference last night, Thank you for being called to share your stories. Thank you for reminding a whole room of women that God created beauty and defines beauty, and though the culture and sin may ravish our beauty, it is through God's grace and mercy that our beauty can be restored. Thank you for that sweet reminder. 
To soon-to-be Mama Elsken, Thank you for speaking sense to me. It is amazing how Handsome Hubby can tell me his opinion over and over again, but it is when I hear the same opinion from someone else, that it finally sinks in. Thank you for your honesty and encouragement. Thank you for your prayers. And, thank you for being willing to let the Lord speak through you to give me the discernment I needed about choosing the job opportunity that is right for me. And thank you for letting me eat your M&Ms...
To my [almost] doctor husband!, You graduate in less than a week. I'm totally stoked. Fyi, t minus 6 days until vacation begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment