Friday, April 15, 2011


To my encouraging Mr. B., Last night upon finishing your dinner, you exclaimed that it was incredible! Thank you for making me feel like the BEST cook in the world! Totally earning brownie points...
To South Korea, It may only be Friday here, but your special day is beginning on the other side of the world!! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Whoopeee for being the first person I know to celebrate in S. Korea! I wonder, do they celebrate the same way over there? The whole gang here misses you to Asia and back... rumor has it you might be visiting soon? The hubster and I can't wait. Oh, and Long Dog misses you too!
To Weathergirl, Have I told you lately that I love having an eye-in-the-sky? You always know what the weather is like here...and when the weather is especially bad, thanks for all your late night phone calls and texts that make me feel safe (should I expect some calls tonight?)! I think everyone should have a family member in the weather business. And who knew that I would have TWO!? Well, kinda... thank the Hurricane Hunk for his tropical weather warnings. :) Btw, congrats on your recent award! I'm so proud!
To my helpful hunny, Knowing your family is visiting this weekend, you came home from work yesterday and the first words out of your mouth was "what can I do to help?". You have NO IDEA how much that means... earning even more brownie points!


On another note, I'm thinking about making these incredibly cute cupcakes for an Easter gathering this weekend. What do you think? I might cheat and use Jelly Belly eggs in place of the icing-birds...

3 comments:

  1. Id like to know what the dog is thinking with that look on his face! Too funny! Cheryl W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. B that was really cool :)

    ReplyDelete