Monday, April 18, 2011


To my Mr. B., HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have spent the last several days celebrating your 26 years, but today is the day! I have been, and I know so many others also have been, so touched by your incredible life. The Lord has blessed us with you! May you have a day more wonderful than can be imagined!
To the Swede, You made it! After a whole day of traveling to get here, you finally made it back to your "host home". No one is more excited than Long Dog...you only see his excited ears when he is really really excited! :) Here's to spending a whole week picking up where we left off almost a year ago!
To my favorite M-I-L and B-I-L, We had a terrific weekend with you! Thanks for making the long jog down I-20 to spend your weekend with us. Can't wait to spend a whole week with you in St. George! Vaca countdown: t minus 17 days to an entire month off!
To my amazing Hubster, Let's celebrate your day with a little Rooster's Beak and a little more Green Jackets! That's sure to be a home-run celebration combination! :) Nothing like mixing fine Mexican cuisine with peanuts and a 7th-inning stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment