Wednesday, April 6, 2011


To Mr. B., Thanks for an enjoyable day at the Masters! I loved my trip with the Swede last year, but it was incredible to see your eyes light up as you recognized the golfers and to see the course through your eyes! Thanks for letting me tag along!
To Ray Ray, You were so ecstatic when the two Masters badges arrived in the mail addressed to you. Who would have thought that you would let the hubster and I use them for a whole morning at the Augusta National?! We are forever indebted to you and Moe's Man!! I would have traded 1000 pimento cheese sandwiches for an opportunity to be so close to Tiger, Phil, and Angel (and all the others)!
To the frightened deer, You looked so scared as you ran through the crowds of people gawking at you. Hooray for being the fastest deer I have ever seen! I hope that you found a nice quiet place to hide...near Amen Corner?! If it was only up to speed, you would at least get a honorary green jacket!
To my frugal hunny, It makes my heart smile that you still think the best (and cheapest!) souvenirs from the National are the plastic drink cups. As we left for the day, you couldn't help but dig through the trash bags (I know, I know...you only grabbed the ones on top) to gather these treasures... While others are asking for badges on the way out, I thought for sure you would ask the patrons for their cups! ;)






2 comments:

  1. so we should be best friends because that is EXACTLY what my husband looked like....except i was walkin 100 yards away from him so no one knew he belonged to me!! :) we do have plenty of fun cups so i guess it was worth is!! love you guys, renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to see deer that don't run away, come out and visit Mom and Dad. The deer in the backyard have to have firecrackers thrown at them to chase them off.

    ReplyDelete