Sunday, April 3, 2011



Dear Mr. B, Thanks for coming with me on our "Date Day" to Columbia! Feeding the giraffes, hanging out with kangaroos, walking by the river, and eating cupcakes (mint chocolate chip...mmmmmmm!). Thanks for a whole day of us acting like kids! You make such a great buddy! Dear Master's Week, You are here again! I look forward to you every year: no AM traffic, the empty parking deck, the quiet building, famous travelers around town... Oh, and thanks for the extra opportunities to make a little dough! To my small group women (and Weathergirl!), Thanks for your words of encouragement especially over the last few weeks! Knowing I will lose my job (as of June 30th) is certainly less painful when I have your support! Your messages, posts, phone calls, and snail mail letters (!!!) remind me that I am loved and that the Lord will provide! So glad I get to spend the next 5 years with you girls. Dear Hubby, Your $2 at the zoo for a handful of lettuce was well spent! I subsequently spent all day talking about the experience. You even offered to go back after we had seen the rest of the animals to feed the giraffe again and you bought me a pint-size stuffed replica as a souvenir! You know how to warm my heart...


Aaron with his Lemon Cupcake



1 comment: