Saturday, April 9, 2011



To my dearest Mr. B., Just wanted to say I love you. God has really blessed me with you. Thanks for inspiring me to be (more) spontaneous, adventurous, and easy-going. Living life with you is so much better than I could have ever imagined.
To my Masters' breakfast, I have been delighted in eating you three of the last five days. Nothing like eating like a Masters champion? A simply delicious chicken biscuit paired with an incredible sunrise is a beautiful way to start the day. Two of the tournament days down...one more to go!
To the Georgia heat and humidity, you really reared your head today! So thankful that we were able to create our own breeze while riding bikes at the canal...wading in the cold cold Savannah River helped cool us off too! Thank you Lord that we spent the day marveling at your beautiful creation!
To my lounge monster, thank you for hanging up the hammock earlier this week. I never truly appreciated a hammock until spending some time swinging on ours. Is it possible that Long Dog loves the hammock even more than the two of us combined?!

View from the hammock. Lord, your creation is amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. This View from the hammock is really amazing and i like sun rays passing from the tall trees and i am sitting in the shadow and enjoying the love of nature to me

    ReplyDelete