Monday, April 25, 2011


To my creative Mr. B., Thanks for making up the yard game for us to play yesterday. Easter Sunday was a blast enjoying family and friends, incredible food, and hours of entertainment playing the yard game-without-a-name (so far!)...it is sure to become a family favorite. Is it possible to rig that up at our house? Oh, and congrats on having 5 BUSINESS DAYS LEFT OF MEDICAL SCHOOL!
To Stone Mountain, Thanks for providing loads of entertainment on Saturday. You were harder to climb than I remembered, but the hike plus the Lazer Show brought back sweet memories. Handsome Hubby, the Swede, and Banker Boy: I had lots of fun with you guys!
To Ray Ray, Nothing like needing a rescuer first thing on a Monday morning! Thanks for being willing to come let me in so I could retrieve my house and car keys. Yikes! I know it made us both a little later than expected, but I am so thankful for you! What an incredible blessing you were this morning. Hoping that all the mishaps this morning aren't an indication of the rest of the day (or week for that matter)!
To the Swede, I am so grateful that you took a week to come spend some time with your American family (and thankful to the Pig that he let us borrow you)! We enjoyed your visit so much, we almost swede-napped you! :) Here's to wonderful Georgia fun and our Swedish excursion soon to come! We miss you already.
To my precious family, Thank you for an incredible Easter weekend! What a way to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior! I'm so thankful for the time we were able to spend together. Can't wait for your visit in celebration of Aaron's graduation!

Brief rest stop with the Swede and Banker Boy about 3/4 of the way up.

Me and Handsome Hubby at the top

Thanks for coming Banker Boy!

The view from above. You can see the lazer show lawn filling up below.




Easter Sunday with the family! (The Swede, Hurricane Hunk, and Weathergirl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment