Wednesday, April 20, 2011

 
To Mr. B., I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! You kept such a positive attitude...especially when Rooster's Beak ended up being closed (and we went to Nacho Mama's instead), the frosting for the cupcakes never became fluffy (but we dipped the cupcakes in the resulting product anyway), and the Green Jackets lost (but we got the best seats in the whole stadium! although we could pick from almost any seat...). I am so thankful for your ever-positive perspective! 
To the Swede, I'm so thankful that we were successful in the mission to find a formal dress for your high-hat ceremony. I'm sure you will be the only one wearing a dress purchased in the U.S.A. and I know that the Pig will love it! :) Thanks for an enjoyable girls night out...who doesn't love a little P.F. Changs and shopping?! It's so exciting that you are visiting this week!
To my Weathergirl, I just want to thank you in advance for ordering a beautiful weather day for this coming Saturday... the Stone Mountain Lazer show is really no fun if there is any "weather." Hope that you and Hurricane Hunk will be able to join us for a picnic dinner and spectacular entertainment! 
To my amazing husband, Thanks for being my buddy. We definitely have fun together! Can't wait for vacation with you... countdown: t minus 15 days! 


Burrito at Nacho Mama's...mmmmm!

The Swede and her Sunburn Nachos... I can't believe you forgot how much you liked them! Thankfully, it all came back to you!

Monday night at the baseball stadium... lots of seats to choose from and $1 hotdogs! What could be better!?

Aaron's Green Jackets souvenir from the game


Me and the birthday boy- Happy 26 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment