Monday, August 27, 2012



To Little T, Happy 3 months old! You're getting to be so big!  And I'm so thankful that you still think your Mama is funny... One problem: you are now attempting to blow raspberries when I do it. I can see this becoming an issue when you learn to eat real food.
To all the family, We so enjoyed all the time we were able to spend with you over the last week! Thanks for welcoming the four of us and all of our stuff into your homes and making us feel loved... and I loved seeing you all love on my little man. :) He has never laughed as much, talked as much, and smiled as much as he while being entertained by each of you. And, a very happy belated birthday to Popmiester and Banker Boy! So glad we were able to celebrate with you last week.
To the Blueberry Cake, As it turns out, some of the people in Sunday school were waiting to see who picked up the platter you were on after class ended to ask for the recipe. I have never had so many people oooh! and ahhhh! over a recipe and I am grateful and humbled by all of the comments! You may just be worthy of a Food Friday post!
To my Best Buddy, Yesterday was your perfectly gorgeous last day of vacation! Even if it was just the two of us, I loved that we grilled out and had a picnic lunch and played corn hole on the newly-cleaned back deck (thanks Granny D!). I had a blast and we all know Little T and Long Dog loved being outside. We enjoyed having you off for a whole 9 days and wish you didn't have to go back to work...although some one has to work, right?! :) P.S. Thanks for being Pest Control Man and spraying twice for mosquitoes. I think we finally eliminated some of them and it makes enjoying the weather that much easier!




(From the left) Popmiester, Handsome Hubby, Banker Boy, Hurricane Hunk

Nice job on the cupcakes Mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment