Friday, March 25, 2011



Dear Mr. B., Thank you for bringing back a t-shirt momento from your trip this week. I love it! And, it brings new meaning to "been there, done that, bought a t-shirt"! I'm so glad you enjoyed your travels! Dear Weathergirl, It's Nan/Lou Day! So excited about the time that we get to spend together this weekend. I know Long Dog is going to love playing with Standing-Ear Pup (and of course, the White Dog)! Hoping the severe weather doesn't steal you away! Dear Jagbirder, thanks for pointing out the odd mound next to the bagel in the picture of my last post. I have been informed, straight from the source, that it was a delicious blueberry muffin. Just in case you were wondering... Dear Bee Bee, Thanks for our date night at Nacho Mama's! You laughed at me when I stood up into the lamp over the table (as did some other people in the room), but I still love you anyway! Ultimately, thanks for helping me recover my dignity! :)

Love,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment