Thursday, August 30, 2012



To the Baby in the Mirror, You have never been so entertaining! I've decided that Little T is going to be a social guy just like his Papa. Now I just need to get him to have regular play dates with other babies, so he doesn't grow up just talking to himself in the mirror. :) We start MOPS next week! I'm excited about him meeting some more real friends! For now, thank you for spending some time talking to my little man.
To Long Dog, Around lunch time the other day, I heard your tummy growl. It was then that I realized I had completely forgotten to feed you breakfast. I felt like such a bad Mama! Thank you for forgiving me and loving me anyway. Next time, you can remind me to feed you... You're such a good boy!
To the Dr. Husband, You starting a new rotation this week and I was happy to hear you got some OR time this week! I love getting to hear about your day, even if it sometimes involves almost getting bitten by an elderly patient (thankfully, he doesn't have teeth!) while putting in a central line! Thank goodness you got away unscathed.


2 comments: