Monday, July 30, 2012

The Yawn...

To Little T, How is it that I yawn every time you yawn, but you seem unaffected when I yawn (and I yawn more than you do...)? Isn't that supposed to work both ways?? Side note...if you decided to sleep more at night, we would both yawn less. :) I can say thank you though! Sleeping from 7:30pm-7am and you only wake up 3 times now. One magnificent word: PROGRESS. 
To the 2012 Olympics, Hard to image the last time I watched Olympic sporting events was two years ago and The Swede was sitting on the couch beside me. I remember watching hockey every night for the duration of those winter games. To The Swede, I've decided you're one of the best people to watch the game with. I miss you! To Popmiester, I always thought it was cool that you played water polo growing up. Now after watching the USA men's game yesterday and the women's game today, I have realized that it is really rather impressive that you played. I know you used to say that some of the guys on your team would file their toe nails to a point, but it was completely different to watch the guys/girls beat up on each other!
To Food Friday (or should you be called Scrumptious Saturday? Supper Sunday? or Mmmmm Monday??), Better late than never! These days, I will sometimes wake up on Saturday morning and something about fixing breakfast (or a sweet comment from Weathergirl) will remind me that I neglected you for the week. Here's to having a queue of Food Fridays/Scrumptious Saturdays ready for publication for whenever I need them... :)
To the Doctor Husband, You have been working some ridiculous hours these days...making it home in enough time to kiss Little T good night (and read him a book!), eat a late dinner, and go to bed. I have enjoyed hearing about some of your Trauma Surgery cases, though I often get a summary from the evening news before you get home!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!!! <3 I love the bear picture.

    I think we need more pics on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete