Tuesday, July 17, 2012


To the Designer of Baby Clothes, Functional pockets? Really? On 0-3 month old clothes? I would understand decorative pockets. What could my Little T (who can barely grab things) possibly put in his pockets? I guess I could use them for a paci or something...
To the Littlest Chef, When I make dinner, I talk to you and explain what I'm doing while you watch from the rocker. I call it "cooking class" and I can't wait for the day when you can really help me bake! I loved being in the kitchen with your Nana while she taught me her passion! Let's not rush things though...you're getting so big already! You moved up to size 2 diapers last week as a 7 week old!
To Last Night's Pop-Up Storm, Boy, were you a surprise! With Weathergirl on midnight shifts this week, I haven't been as apprised of the daily weather outlook. You dumped a boat-load of rain on our area, filling the empty trash can at the curb with 5" of water, sending the full recycle bin down the street (and crashing into the neighbor's car!), causing Handsome Hubby to find an alternate route home (because the street by our house was so flooded), and littering our front and back yards with tree debris... not to mention the water leaking under the front door. My goodness! Praise the Lord that our house was not the one that got the roof blown off... And this was all without a severe thunderstorm warning! Let's not even talk about the change in dinner plans (HH no longer wanted to grill...go figure).
To the Almost-Invisible Handsome Hubby, I'll be honest...we don't get to see you much, but thank you for the incredible time you do spend with us!  We were so excited when you got home at 6:30pm yesterday...you were almost like a normal working dad! Little T immediately notices when you come home. He loves your voice, especially when you sing to him. :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thomas looks so much like Aaron! He's an absolute doll! (Both are!) Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete