Monday, July 9, 2012



To my Baby Love, You survived your first Golfcart-Land 4th of July experience! It included- but was not limited to- your first golf cart ride (thanks Popmiester for rigging up the car seat on the back!), your first golf cart parade, lots of new sights, lots of new sounds, time in the swimming pool (never too soon to start swimming lessons!), a family grill out (including both sets of your grandparents!), and your first fireworks display! You were the perfect baby. :)
To the Fireworks Display, What happened to the finale? I know it was nothing quite like the flop in San Diego, and we did actually get an almost 20 minute firework show, but I have never seen it just end so abruptly. It's just too bad that I spent so much time telling non-residents of our town how great the finale would be!...
To Weathergirl, The other night it stormed and we all sat out on the screened in porch and watched it rain (once the rain finally came). Thanks for giving Little T his first weather lesson. With your help, I know that he will always find storms fascinating and not scary! Or at least I know that you and Hurricane Hunk can explain everything.
To Handsome Hubby, We missed you while we were away! So glad to be home with our little family of three. I love ever moment with our extended family and wouldn't trade it for the world...but, we need to get this little one into a routine! I'm ready for a full nights sleep...






1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, he's so cute, and you look fantastic!

    It sounds like y'all had a great 4th of July. :)

    ReplyDelete