Thursday, July 26, 2012


The Proof...the bandaids look so big on such a little baby! And he wore his "Beware, I bite" onesie just in case he needed a reminder that he is a strong, brave boy! :)


To my Brave Boy, Honestly, I was a little worried what the afternoon/evening after your shots would be like... but, you did great! All in all, I think you getting your shots affected me more and you just remained my happy guy! New developments: you've found the baby in the mirror and you liked what you saw! :)
To the House Hunt, Yes! We've started our search. You may be a little intimidating (although not more than packing up all our stuff and moving it while taking care of a youngster), but I'm looking forward to finding the house we will make our home over the next 5 years! Lord, prepare a home for us! Give us wisdom and help us not to be close-minded. Show us where you would have us raise our little boy. 
To Handsome Hubby, Thanks for making dinner for us the other night! After all you did at work, it meant so much to me that you planned to make dinner...especially since you had to go to the grocery store before you came home. You certainly know how to make a girl feel special! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment