Friday, May 6, 2011


To my DOCTOR B., Congratulations! Job well done! You are officially gad-G-ate-ted (according to the oh-so-Southern women behind us at the ceremony). I'm so proud of what you have accomplished. I know the Lord has incredible plans for you ahead! Phase II of training starts July 1. Yeah for officially being a surgeon-in-the-making.
To Mama Ne' and Pilot Papa, Today when you left our house, you offered to take Long Dog with you so Handsome Hubby and I could take our time running errands and packing for the month of vacation ahead. After changing my mind after a too-quick "no", you left with my boy in the backseat...a grandpup just as excited as can be to be going to spend the weekend with you two and the White Dog. I know he'll have fun! I just hope he doesn't forget his mama...
To our incredible friends and family, Our doctor boy (well, man, really) has finished medical school! Thank you for your countless prayers, words of encouragement, calls of support, and many many well wishes over the last 4 years (and before)! We couldn't have made it without each one of you.
To my travel buddy, Flights look great for our travels ahead! Costa Rica, here we come. Can you say "first class"?


Thanks to all my blog readers who have been checking up on us! Because we will be traveling much over the next several weeks, I may be updating a little less frequently, but will when I can! Be looking for some exciting vaca pictures when we get back! :) In the mean time, enjoy some pictures from Handsome Hubby's graduation!

Me with Aaron's graduation cake...my idea, but absolutely incredible execution by Lori of LB Cakes. The funniest part: it's red velvet on the inside! :)

Aaron with his mama after the Hooding Ceremony

Mama Ne', Handsome Hubby, and Pilot Papa outside of our church after the Hooding Ceremony

Aaron with his grandparents

Aaron with his grandparents



Handsome Hubby and Banker Boy


Banker Boy, Mama Ne', Me, Aaron, and Pilot Papa

Aaron and his grandfather...I think they look so much a like

The whole clan at the Hooding Ceremony (minus Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk...thanks for going home and letting out Miss Moneypenny and Long Dog!)

The almost-surgeon cutting into the "patient"

Aaron made a "PhT" degree for me ("Put him Through")

Aaron shaking hands with Dr. Azziz at graduation




Proud wife and sister-in-law. Thanks for coming to celebrate with us Weathergirl!

Dearest M-I-L and B-I-L!! I loved hanging out with you this week!





The two of us holding our newly received degrees...his is somewhat more official than mine. :)

The grill master. Thanks for cooking the awesome food!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Have I mentioned that I'm happy for and proud of both of you?

    Thanks for the pics and explanations in this post, some of the pictures he put up on FB, I wasn't terribly sure who was who or who was doing what.

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cake! Please tell me who made it so that I can order one for Pace next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the cake awesome?? It's from Lori of LB Cakes (the link is in the caption under the picture). She did a fantastic job! She's located in the Atlanta area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone who have helped make this happen. It was a long four years of hard work, but through your support and encouragement I graduated!
    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete