Tuesday, July 24, 2012





To the "Driveway" Doves, I love it that you have made my house your home! Though, I think your two precious eggs would have preferred a quieter home than along our driveway...I know we scare you every time we arrive home. Hoping your little ones hatch soon!
To My Little Man, You're 9 weeks old as of yesterday and you are getting so big (and BRAVE!). You were a trooper getting your shots this morning and really only did your "drama" no-tears cry for a few seconds before falling asleep for the ride home. I've even gotten a few smiles since we arrived home! What's new with you? You weigh all of 12 lbs 9 oz now (75th percentile for weight and height) and your favorite thing?: the ceiling fan. :) It really is your first love... You squawk at me when I get in the way.   
To Handsome Hubby, I can't believe you ended up with this weekend off while we were away! Thank you for spending that time cleaning up some of the yard debris from last week's storm. It looks some much better already!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you’ll have two tiny adorable little doves. I am very jealous! And you wrote such cute loving messages to both your men! Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete