Monday, July 2, 2012


To my hometown, Way to make it on the list of the nation's top 3 most patriotic cities! I'm so proud! But I can tell you one thing...I know for certain that the other cities don't celebrate with 10,000 decorated golf carts, a golf cart parade, and golf cart traffic jams as far as the eye can see! I'm so excited that Thomas gets to experience his first 4th!!
To Long Dog, The 4th is the one day out of the whole year that you hate the most. If it's any consolation, you will be spending it with the White Dog, Sadie Girl, and Dingo Dog...I hope that makes things a little better...
To my Baby Love, Every time your Papa holds you, without fail (even in your sleep!), you will slowly twist/run your fingers through his arm hair. :) I love this little gesture. And thank you for not insulting me by running your fingers through my arm hair.  (Weight update: 11lbs 6oz at 6 weeks)
To my Dr. Husband, Yesterday you officially started your PGY-2 year of your Surgery Residency. Wahoo!! I know that you were certainly eager to teach the new interns when they started today. I'm so proud of you and I know that you will teach them well. Congrats on one year down, only five more to go...

 
Nothing like puppy ears to tie you over until dinner time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment