Sunday, June 12, 2011


To my Mr. B., Thanks for buying a new sprinkler for our yard. Watering it more often has really made all the difference since we haven't had rain in a while and it is always amazing to see how much our thirsty yard appreciates a little extra (and now you can really see the difference...in 20/20!). The new sprinkler is so nice, it waters everything from the street to the front door. Literally...
To Ray Ray, and Mrs. South Korea, Can't be happier that I filled the extra moments in my weekend with children's movies. I had a blast at the outdoor showing of How to Train Your Dragon, plus an awesome visit to the $2 theater to watch Rio (makes me want to visit Brazil!). Thanks to all of you for making it that much more enjoyable! :)
P.S. Mrs. South Korea, I loved shopping with you on Saturday! Nothing like an afternoon together at the mall...especially when Handsome Hubby is sleeping off the after effects of LASIKs. And, I am absolutely positive that Mr. South Korea is going to LOVE your new dress.
To Mama Ne, Pilot Papa, Weathergirl, and Hurricane Hunk, T minus 3 days until Nan Day! :) Can't wait to see you all and I'm so excited to show off Blue (Handsome Hubby nixed "Cliff"). I know Long Dog is super extra about seeing Dingo Dog, White dog, and Sadie Girl.
To my church family, The Lord has truly blessed me with such a wonderful Augusta family. Thank you for all of your encouragement, support, and friendships over the last four years. As much as it is hard to be far away from our biological families, we are so thankful to have all of you in our lives! We I have to go to church by myself, I always know I won't sit alone. :) Here's to 5 more wonderful years. 
To my travel buddy, It's our last adventure before residency...Sweden. You finally get to practice all of your "Swedish." Try not to embarrass the Swede (or me either...).   :) I love you! T minus 4 days until the plane flies!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm so excited to have a made an appearance on your fun blog and to even have my own name (although I wonder what my new name will be when he gets back from Korea ;)
    I had such a good time at the Movie Under the Stars as well and am so glad you and Aaron could come. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming and helping me pick out a dress. It made it much more fun to have you there. I am sure he will love it too ;) and I am going to love wearing it.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete