Wednesday, June 8, 2011

(Picture taken by Handsome Hubby in Costa Rica)
To my Mr. B., Get out your passport! We're adding more stamps! I love you and am so thankful that we get to have one last vacation together before residency begins. Can't wait!
To the Coffee Maker, Sometimes the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Thank you for that simple pleasure. :) 
To Long Dog, Apparently leaving our house vacant and completely still for a whole month increases the inside insect population significantly...thanks for stepping up your game. I am a proud Mama when I find only dead roaches because you have already squished them! Thank you for all the ways you are my Protector Dog. And thank you Handsome Hubby for cleaning up the dead bugs.
To the Swede (and Pig too!), You are getting married in t minus 10 days. Handsome Hubby and I are so excited that we are going to be able to be there to celebrate with you on your special day! :) We can't wait to see you!
To Weathergirl, You are one of a few select people to read my blog everyday. This makes my heart smile. Just saying...
To the boy in a man's body, I woke up in the middle of the night last night to find you still playing video games, almost 5 hours after I went to bed. Better enjoy sleepless nights of game playing because shortly it will be sleepless nights of call at the hospital! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shannon! I'm glad you love reading my blog! I love you too, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the list of people who loves reading your blog.

    I'm half jealous, half excited for y'all, for all this traveling out of the country you're getting to do. Have fun in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Esther! We are excited about all the traveling too! We have been waiting for this small time between med school and residency to get in all of our traveling...afterall, he isn't going to have any free time for the next five years. We are so blessed that we can travel now. Miss you! :) Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! We're doing well. I had a great time in Florida but really hope Eric can go with us next time we fly, it was an adventure. LOL

    ReplyDelete