Friday, June 10, 2011


To my Mr. B., Yesterday you had LASIK surgery and I got to "watch" it on the tv screen in the waiting room. Its amazing that I can work with blood and organs all day long in the lab, but I get queasy when it comes to eye balls. Here's to seeing 20/20, no longer ordering boxes and boxes of contacts, or becoming motion sick from your glasses! Are you up for a glasses crushing party?!
To the Swede, Happy Birthday (because afterall, it is already Saturday where you are)!!! I know with the wedding coming up next weekend you won't be celebrating your birthday that much, but I hope that you have an incredible day nonetheless. Can't wait to see you next week!
To the weekend, You are finally here. You've arrived just in time! Looking forward to How to Train Your Dragon (thanks Mrs. South Korea! I had a blast!), a baby shower, spending time with Handsome Hubby, skyping with the Swede, and all that much closer to traveling across the pond. Wahoo!
To Goggles-Man, When you left the eye clinic, they gave you cool goggles to wear for 24 hours (and every night to sleep in for the next 7 days). They remind me of the Red Baron's aviator flying goggles. Now all you need is a scarf and a leather bomber jacket. I dare you to wear your goggles when you sleep on the flight to Sweden...


Instead of crushing them, does anyone know where you can donate old prescription lens and/or frames?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome writeup Nan. There's a ministry called God's Eyes that could definitely use them. In fact, the people who run it are in your parent's bible study, so if you need more information, just contact your Papa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big A is getting Lasik in August, and I wondered what these goggles were like. Hopefully your man (and my man) can sleep in them!

    ReplyDelete