Tuesday, June 14, 2011


To Mama Ne'(aka "The Birthday Girl"), HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoyed your celebration dinner tonight with the family (minus a few...) and I can't wait to celebrate with you at the dessert party at Weathergirl's house! May the Lord bless you with a wonderful wonderful year ahead. A girl could not ask for a better Mama!
To Long Dog, The other day I spilled a box of dry spaghetti in the kitchen. Although I thought I got all of the pieces, you are constantly chewing on "sticks" around the house. And who would have thought that the dog who doesn't like tree limbs/branches/sticks from the yard would choose to chew on dry spaghetti?! Maybe it tastes better... You make my days a little bit brighter!
To our Devoted Readers, Tomorrow we begin the process of getting to Sweden for the celebration of the Swede marrying Pig. We are so excited! Look for a photo/blog recap of our travels when we return next week! We will miss you all!
To Handsome Hubby, The eye docs put you on steroids to help with the healing process from LASIKs. You warned me that they could make you irritable, but as it turns out, they just make you more funny. Here's to finishing steroids soon, feeling 100%, seeing 20/20, and filling up your Peanut-Butter-Odometer, which you apparently have... You know how to make me laugh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment