Thursday, June 2, 2011


To my Mr. B., As it turns out you're an avid reader! You have read more books (unassigned, non-medical-text books) this month and a half than I have ever seen you read. What a difference no Medical school makes! :) Too bad they don't count in the Rainbow Reader program anymore...surely you would have earned a free Six Flags pass by now!
To Savvy Sarah, A while back you told us about the furniture tent sale on Washington Road that happens every June. We have called at least once a month since then to make sure we had the correct start date: T.O.D.A.Y.  I'm totally not kidding when I say that Handsome Hubby will be there before it opens to make sure we can get the best graduation-gift leather recliner possible. Thanks to Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk for supporting the cause.
To the SGI Vacation Clan, I loved being at the beach with you all. The weather was beautiful, the company was perfect...we really enjoyed ourselves! Many wonderful memories made and lots of laughter to be had. I promise the picture of all of us pretending to smoke with the old fashioned gum "cigarettes" will never be made public. :) We almost had PawPaw convinced they were real!
To my Crafty Side, You rocked another Diaper Cake. This should really become a side business. Wonder if anyone will ask this time when the cake will be ready to cut. Yes, some one really wanted to eat one of my other cakes...
To my Handsome Hubster, Yesterday you helped with dinner and you cut out one of the paper flowers for the diaper cake. I appreciate you more than you know. I will truly miss all the time you spend at home once you start residency.


No comments:

Post a Comment