Tuesday, June 28, 2011


To my Dr. B.,  You have started orientation this week for R.E.S.I.D.E.N.C.Y. Wahooo!!! We both know you will be busy, and we both know that we have no concept of how busy you will be, but nonetheless, I am excited that you are starting the next phase in our lives! Here's to less boring orientation lecturers today and that Friday will come quickly!
To South Korea, You will be in the U.S. shortly! Can't believe it is finally here, although I know that you and Mrs. South Korea can! Here's to a traveling adventure back to your homeland (although I hope nothing too exciting) and here's to flights that have lots of seats available...I praying!
To Long Dog, Since coming home from Sweden, I have tried something new with you in the mornings...going on a walk before I leave for work. Since this is before work, I walk quickly, begging you to hurry up, anxious to get home and leave on time. Thank you, Long Dog, for helping me remember to relax, stroll, and smell the flowers...literally. And even though we walk the exact same route everyday, thank you for reminding me that it can be a completely new and exciting adventure! You are really the best dog a girl could ask for.
To Handsome Hubby, You met all of your "interns" last week and I'm thrilled that you are getting along with them. Enough at least, to ask all the time: "can I go hang out with my new friends?"...okay okay, maybe its "can I go hang out with the other interns?". Sometimes it feels as if I'm the mother of an elementary schooler who has just started a new grade and wants to go hang out with their new classmates. Even with your long hours ahead, I hope you never get tired of the people you will work with for the next 5 years.

P.S. Dead Tree consuming the backyard, I get off at 4pm. You better be gone when I get home...or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment