Saturday, June 4, 2011



To Long Dog, We have been home from our month of traveling for a week. You may have stayed at other destinations than Handsome Hubby and I, but I know you had a blast. You LOVED the beach, hanging out with the White Dog and Dingo Dog, and spending a whole week with Granny D! Now home seems boring to you...here's to finding something especially exciting to keep you occupied! Maybe a new toy?
To Weathergirl, Thanks for teaching us how to play Three-Rounds-In-A-Hat while on the house boat! I have already tried to convince several couples in our small group that we should get together and play sometime. I hope it will be just as fun as it was when we played with you! I'll let you know how it goes. We have become known as the "Game Couple". I guess there could be worse things. 
To the Summer Heat, One word: HOT. But alas, I will escape you soon and seek solace in the countryside of Sweden (with highs in the mid 70s!). Hallelujah! 
To the prankster I'm married to, I went to the movies with Ray Ray last night, and while searching my purse for a piece of gum, I found a yucky, gummy-feeling fishing lure instead. Gross. What's worse?- this is the second time you have managed to put it in my purse. Laughs are over. I'm throwing it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment