Tuesday, May 31, 2011


To my Mr. B., Our vacation month is over. Sadness, I know, but the time we spent together was a blast! I couldn't have wished for a more exciting, more adventure-filled month traveling [a small portion of] the globe with you! Here's to many more fun-filled excursions in our future!
To (formerly) Standing-Ear Dog, Your name has officially changed to "Dingo Dog". Thanks for bringing lightheartedness to each and every moment on the house boat trip last week... may you always find joy in chasing (and eating) insects and splashing in extra-large puddles. :) You and the White Dog made the trip that much more wonderful!
To Mama Ne' and Pilot Papa, Thank you for planning the incredible house boat trip that we were able to enjoy as a family last week! We had a blast and can't wait for another round of Lake Dale Hollow...last time Jack Johnson, this time Matt Wertz, next time...?! Cudos to Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk for all your weather forecasts!
To Clifford the Big Blue Edge ("Cliff" for short), The Focus has been replaced. I'm excited that I am now the proud owner of a reliable vehicle. Here's to many adventures ahead!
To Banker Boy, You're a homeowner. Doesn't matter if it is really a condo, 13 stories up off the ground, it is still a home. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! :)
To my Handsome Hubby, Sometimes at night when you wake up cold, you pull the covers up from the end of the bed and tuck me in before you tuck yourself in. This makes me feel incredibly loved. I'm sorry that I am never awake to acknowledge your loving kindness...

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so sweet and always close to our hearts! We can't wait to hear about all your travels. Need to see pictures ASAP :)

    Love, Ben and Kara W.

    ReplyDelete