Friday, July 1, 2011



To my PGY-1 Intern Dr. B., Starting today, you are officially a working, wage-earning, soon-to-be-very-tired resident! This morning, you got all of your stuff together, put on your white coat, started heading out the door, and realized your white coat could look better. So, you got out the ironing board, the iron, and the starch, convinced you could make your white coat look its best. I don't think I realized how stressed/anxious you were about your first day until you nearly panicked when a few rust stops appeared on the front chest! Glad I was around to help you get them out!
To South Korea, You are arriving in Atlanta TODAY! Hoping your flight(s) go well and smoothly. We are so excited that you are coming home!
To Weathergirl,  I love you! Thank you for always sharing in the excitement going on in my life. Last day of my job today, new job starts Tuesday! Thanks for your support and encouragement through all of the transitions ahead...can't wait for some quality sister-bonding once Handsome Hubby starts getting really busy.
To the kindest man I know, The other day at the grocery store while I was preoccupied with coupons, you made friends with the older couple self-checking out behind us. Their bananas lacked a sticker, to which you replied "You're in luck, I eat a lot of bananas. The number is 4011." :) Hilarious! When we finally left the store, you turned and waved and wished them a wonderful evening. If you didn't have such a promising medical career ahead, that grocery store might have hired you on the spot!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, my little godbrother is an actual whitecoat wearing M.D. Wow! And you're a doctor's wife!!!

    ReplyDelete