Saturday, August 20, 2011

The view from Brooke and David's home in San Juan, Costa Rica. Can't wait to see the view in Cuzco!
 To my favorite PGY1, You have the whole weekend off. Second weekend in a row. I'm getting spoiled.
To Mama NeNe, I so enjoyed spending precious time with you today! It's always so refreshing to come home and hang out with you and the padre... whether it's catching up at the kitchen table over cake and coffee or watching you play Angry Birds. :) I'm so thankful for you both.
To Brooke and David (and children), how wonderful it was to spend time with you on Friday night! It was only a short time to catch up, but we loved hearing about how far you come since moving to Costa Rica and what you have planned next in beautiful Peru! So excited that you will have space for visitors in your new home... we are saving up for our next adventure already!
To Banker Boy and Popmiester, It's your birthday weekend!! These special days only come once a year and I'm so thankful that Handsome Hubby and I are able to celebrate with you! Let the party begin...
To my Sleepy Sweety, You called waking up at 8am "sleeping in". You're making progress on becoming a morning person! I'm still getting used to you napping in the most uncomfortable places and some of the strangest times... May this weekend be a restful time for you to recover from your busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment