Tuesday, August 30, 2011


To the Baby Lizard in my Laundry Room, You scared me when you jumped right at me off Long Dog's food storage container. I chased you around the room to try and shoo you outside, fearing that you might choose to wait and die in my house instead (so sad!!). After many failed attempts, it was Long Dog that finally chased you out of the house. Be free, Baby Lizard! Live a long, happy life out in the wilderness of my back yard! To Long Dog, Thanks for being such a great protector of the house. Also, I know you must have been secretly laughing at me the whole time...
To the other things that don't belong in my house, My pantry has never been so clean and organized thanks to our weekend infestation of grain weevils. Yes, grain weevils, who apparently hitched a ride into my house in a bag of bird seed. Most of my pantry items have been thrown out and replaced... and everything is now sealed in ziploc bags. I still cringe at the thought of so many bugs in my kitchen...
To the Moe's Monday Crew (and the occasional addition...yes, I mean you, Mrs. South Korea), I'm so thankful for the wonderful time we spend together every week. After the chaos of a sometimes hectic Monday, I love getting together and fellowshipping with such incredibly encouraging and supportive friends. May we never get tired of burritos, queso, salsa, and chips!
To Mr. and Mrs. Korea, I heard this song while running errands this afternoon. It made me think of you both. Just saying... Mr. Korea, I hope you are doing well! We need to Skype double-date soon!
To my Sleepy Sweetheart, Last night, in my own sleep stupor, I bolted upright, shook you awake, and told you I thought you were having a seizure! To which you replied that you were sleeping. ;) I'm so glad that you were actually okay. I don't know what I had been dreaming about, but I'm just going to blame what we ate for dinner... Maybe you wouldn't be so tired if you were just able to get a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment