Wednesday, August 24, 2011


To the "Blue" (because the Chair named you the head of the group and made up the name) Intern, You're in your last week of Pediatric Surgery! Way to make it [almost] through your second rotation of residency! I'm so proud of what you have accomplished and I know you have certainly impressed some of the attendings... way to go!
To The Fresh Market, You made my day yesterday when I walked in and heard my beloved Pumpkin Spice coffee calling out my name. No one is as excited as me, expect maybe Handsome Hubby, Weathergirl, and the dozen or so girls in my small group. I don't care if its still 90+ degrees outside- it is now officially fall. Time to get out the front door wreath... P.S., Here's a little secret, I will spend the next 4 months stocking up on enough of this coffee to last me until next fall. To my freezer, Make room! The coffee is coming! To Weathergirl, I'm sorry your Fresh Market doesn't have any yet. You can always come and visit...
To the Kickboxing Queen, So excited that a new semester of your incredible class has started at the Wellness Center! Monday's class was awesome and awful all at the same time. ;) I'm still feeling the after effects of not having been to a kickboxing class in near 4 months. Oooouch.... Looking forward to seeing you twice a week!
To the Earthquake Felt Around the World (or at least the East Coast), Way to be the talk of the week! You surprised everyone by being the natural disaster to hit our area (sort of)...and here we expected Hurricane Irene. She, however, has apparently decided to visit other places. Thanks for making Tuesday all that more interesting!
To Handsome Hubby, Thank you for being a generous man. I am grateful that you are always so giving and quick to offer support to anyone...even if it is a place to stay for the next month! Here's to one more roommate... although none can be quite as good as the Swede!

1 comment: