Wednesday, August 10, 2011

To my hard-working Dr. B.,  Sometimes when you come home in the evenings and tell me about your day, I am amazed (and sometimes grossed out) at what you do...especially the little lives you are saving this month! I'm so thankful that God has given people like you the passion to be an incredible physician! May you have the favor of your attendings, residents, and patients today! 
To my Blog Readers, I have had a noticeable absence from blogging lately. But alas, I have returned! The chaos of the last few weeks is settling down, and I hope to have more opportunities to blog than I have this last month.
To my Encouragers, You know who you are. Thank you for your support, your words of encouragement, your prayers and your overall kindness over the last several weeks. My Papa is home from the hospital and recovering well! Praise the Lord! I'm still learning to trust God fully and depend on Him for the strength to get through each day (and that He gives my dad the strength to get through every day!). I'm still learning to relinquish the stress and anxiety of not being in control of my life and trusting and believing that He works for the good of those who love Him! This is definitely going to be a process... (How anxious, you wonder? Handsome Hubby assured me that the above values from the grocery store's device are not real and we retook my blood pressure at home. Otherwise, I would have been in Stage 2 Hypertension.)   :)
To Piedmont Hospital, I love it that you play a lullaby over the loud speaker every time a baby is born. What an incredible reminder of the miracle of life that continues each and every day, and sometimes dozens of times a day...
To this ridiculous Summer Heat, The schools around us have started, the cinnamon brooms are out at all the grocery stores, and I'm ready for apple cider, pumpkin pie, and cooler temperatures (and I don't mean a "cold front" with a high of 92)...isn't it time for you to hibernate until next year? My utilities budget can't handle much more of this...
To my Handsome Hubby, I love you. Can we go see a movie this weekend? How about "The Help"? We can go to the expensive theater...(Thank you to my favorite M-I-L for the free movie tickets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment