Monday, August 22, 2011


To my Sleepy Sweetums, You called me at 5:50 this morning because you needed me to bring your badge and your pager to the children's hospital. I know you really did it on purpose so that you could see me and Long Dog again. :)
To the Parking Office, You gave me a parking ticket on Friday claiming I was driving an unregistered vehicle. As it turns out, I have a blue Ford Edge registered, but the car I parked in the parking lot was apparently a purple Ford Edge. This is ridiculous and I can't believe is worthy of a parking ticket... For those interested, I will not be paying this.
To Hurricane Irene, I'll admit that all the hoop-lah about the potential of you coming this direction is somewhat exciting. We certainly need the rain! Hurricane Hunk, Keep us updated if bad weather is coming our way! Sadness that you think it might actually miss us completely...
To the Birthday Boys, Happy Birthday!! We had such a great time as a family celebrating you two this weekend! Papa Peter, I'm so thankful for your incredible health! You look great and I'm so glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to have you come play disc golf with us... especially now that you have your very own discs!
To my Hardworking Hubby, You got your vacation schedule this morning and you have the week of Thanksgiving and the week of my birthday off! Thank you for making these weeks a priority! Sorry you didn't get the week after Christmas off...







The beautiful Key Lime and Chocolate Cupcakes that Mama Ne made!

1 comment: