Monday, July 25, 2011


To my Dr. B., Over the last week, you have come home with increasingly more pronounced "scrub-cap hair". I know that you have had a great day in the O.R. when you come home with this hair-do...there is just nothing else quite like it. I know that all this O.R. time has really paid off! Congrats on having the fastest port time out of all the residents...and here I thought you were a PGY-1!
To Banker Boy, Thanks for taking time out of your crazy busy day last week to eat lunch with me! I can't believe that a midtown condo owning, billion dollar portfolio analyzing, almost 24-year-old still orders chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream when we go to J. Christopher's. I love it that that has become "our place" when I come visit you in the Big City.
To Dingo Dog, You certainly gave us a scare this weekend when you had another seizure. I'm so glad that Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk are taking good care of you and I hope that the new medicine works to keep you seizure-free!
To this ridiculous Georgia Heat, I'm ready for fall...although I know it won't last but about a week, in which case, I'm ready for "winter".
To my Handsome Hubby, I appreciate you- your caring attitude, the passion you have for your patients, the strength of your faith, the willingness to take care of me when I'm under the weather, your glass-half-full outlook, your leadership in our marriage, your desire to spend time with family...and oh, so much more! Thank you for being such an awesome source of support and encouragement to me and many others!

2 comments:

  1. any new blogs (I know, I know...posts) in the works? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated today...just for you! ;) They will be coming more frequently, I promise! Hope you are doing well (and the flooding stopped!)!

    ReplyDelete