Wednesday, June 13, 2012


To my Dr. Husband, We loved coming to visit you at the hospital for lunch the other day. Little T's first hospital visit (minus, of course, the day he was born...)! It may have only been for 30 mins, and it may have only been the McDonald's at the children's hospital, but I know it will be the start of many lunch outings to visit the busy Papa! Thanks for making the time to meet us. :)
To my Little T, Boy have you grown! You had your "2 week" appointment yesterday and weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 10 oz! I was told that at this point, you just needed to have gained enough to be back at your birth weight for them to consider you thriving. I'd say that you "thriving" is an understatement!... Hello size 1 diapers! Goodbye newborn outfits!
To the Swede, Grattis pÄ födelsedagen (aka Happy Birthday!)!!! I know it's belated, but as your host family, we wanted to just say that we miss you and hope that you had the most incredible day. Here's to another exciting year ahead!



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Yeah, no Failure To Thrive concerns there. LOL I'm glad he's finally here and that y'all are doing well. I look forwards to many more pictures and getting to follow his progress via blog posts and Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete