Tuesday, June 19, 2012



To Morfar, Popmiester, and Handsome Hubby, Happy Belated Father's Day! I'm so glad that Little T and I (and the rest of the family...) were able to celebrate this special day with you on Sunday. What a blessing to have 3 generations of Father's! Thank you for the support and encouragement that each one of you provides to the others.
To my Baby Love, You had your first trip to the "Magic Kingdom" this weekend to celebrate Nana's birthday (happy Belated Birthday, Nana!), attend your meet-and-greet baby shower (where you were absolutely the perfect star of the show!), and celebrate your Papa's first Father's Day (and Popmiester's first Grandpop's day, and Morfar's first great-grandfather's day!). Even more exciting- your first encounter with the swimming pool! Your hat and your swim trunks may have been too big (notice how we had to role them up...), but you loved just getting your feet wet and spending some time outside. I know you will have many more swimming opportunities in your future...and next time we will have sunglasses for you! P.S. Happy 4 week birthday to you! :)
To Caitie-bug, Thank you so very much for coming this weekend to meet Little T! I loved catching up with you and meeting the newest handsome man in your life...Nathaniel is a sweet heart and I can't wait for Little T and he to get to know each other. There will definitely be play dates in our future!



Getting his feet wet...



Handsome Hubby and Little T

Debuting my new do! I was so ready for the change!

3 comments:

  1. As always, you look beautiful Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm melting!!!

    You look great, I'm glad y'all had a good Father's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all look wonderful! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete