Saturday, May 14, 2011

[pictures to come soon...they are stuck on the camera for now]

To my Mr. B., We are regular world travelers now! Thanks for the adventure of this week. I'm so thankful that I could share it with you. 
To the Spanish-speaker at the Atlanta airport, We failed Exam 1 on day 1 of our travels. You asked "concourse T?" when you approached the tram we were on, to which I replied "C". Thinking I meant "sí", you promptly boarded the tram. I'm sorry for confusing you. Thank you Lord for giving me the courage to explain my mistake to her (in Spanish)!
To Costa Rica, Thanks for spoiling us...our own driver (kind of), our own private plane (although unintentional), incredible food, and amazingly kind people. We saw your resort side, and we saw the real Costa Rica. Pura Vida!
To the Daniel family, CR wouldn't have been the same without you. Thank you for the sweet time that you were able to share with us! Oh, and we loved going to your favorite Indian/Thai/Japanese/ Chinese restaurant in San Jose. Thanks Holton's for babysitting the precious little ones for our double date night. Can't wait to come visit you all in Cuzco! P.S. We made it safely back to the States!
To the White Dog (and Mama Ne and Pilot Papa), Thanks for taking care of Long Dog while we were away. I think he had so much fun!! He briefly greeted us at the door last night, but mostly wanted to keep an eye on what you were doing. I'm so glad that I know  I have left him in good "paws"!
To my travel companion, Phase II of vacation starts today! Thanks for an incredible Phase I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment