Monday, May 2, 2011


To my Mr. B., Thank you for doing the grocery shopping for the week. Have I mentioned I love having a stay-at-home-hunny?! :) You even brought home a surprise: an orchid! I might spend more time killing it than keeping it alive, but I promise to try! Oh, and I will just overlook the manager's special sticker that I'm sure was mistakenly placed on this beautiful plant...
To my Mama Ne', On my way to work this morning, I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted to share my wonderful job news with (side note: I officially have a job effective July 1st!). Thank you for speaking your encouraging and supportive words even in the craziness of your busy morning today. The Lord has truly blessed me with such a wonderful mama. I can't wait to see you...day after tomorrow is Mama Day! Wahoooo!
To my work week, Today was my Thursday. So there. Happy vacation to me! Just one more day. I think I can, I think I can. 
To my remarkable Doctor husband, Thank you for letting me be your date tonight to the graduation cocktail social and dinner celebration. I had a lot of fun with you! Day 2 of festivities down, at least three more to go! 

1 comment:

  1. The sticker means that the Store manager...the gentleman (or lady) who is responsible for ALL the merchandise in the store thought THAT very orchid to be special. It isn't a sticker of discount price but a sticker of importance! :)

    ReplyDelete