Sunday, May 1, 2011


To my helpful Mr. B., Thank you for your help this weekend. I may not be very verbal about it, but you are more helpful to me than you will ever know. I know chores aren't the most fun thing to do over a beautiful weekend, but now that they are finished (for the most part), we can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of this celebratory week. You only graduate from medical school once!!
To the Market-By-the-River, You brighten my Saturday mornings. Thank you for your range of produce, flowers, bakery items, and handmade goods. So funny that people even recognized us, well Long Dog anyway, from last year's trips. We will be making a regular Saturday-morning habit out of you!
To the Baby Birds in the nest on the porch,  I noticed that my geranium was looking a little neglected lately, only to find that it has more company than I could have ever imagined! Thanks for making a home on my front porch. You are so cute, I will just have to overlook my degrading hanging plant.
To (brother) Banker Boy, I'm excited about all the guests coming for Handsome Hubby's graduation, but I am especially excited that you are coming the night before anyone else. Here's to picking whatever guest bed you want! I promise not to tell anyone if you pretend to be Goldilocks and try them all out... :)
To my traveling companion, T minus six days until we leave for Costa Rica! No one will believe that it took us 3.5 years to finally get to our honeymoon destination... P.S. I had fun bowling with you tonight.

1 comment: