Monday, December 12, 2011


To the Oak Tree in the Deck, Your shady coverage is so nice during the heat of the summer, but come fall/winter and it is a completely different story.You may have dropped a billion leaves all over our yard. Handsome Hubby and I spent the weekend raking all of your leaves into one enormous pile and proceeded to stuff lawn waste bags for the yard waste Monday pick up. To Long Dog, Who would have thought an indoor dog such as yourself would love a massive pile of these?? I'm so thankful for all the ways you make me laugh! 
To Baby Boy, Your now officially the size of a sweet potato (5.5 inches)! It seems like time is flying...your time in "the oven" is nearly half-way over! I've been hard at work coming up with nursery ideas and I think I have it! I plan to design your little room after this mobile and decorate with black and white pictures of your Grandpop and great grandfathers in their uniforms. Now if only we could come up with a name for you... 
To Mrs. South Korea, Thanks for a wonderful morning! I had a blast having breakfast with you and getting our nails done. It's so exciting that you get to see Mr. South Korea this week...and I bet no one is as excited as he is!! Hoping for a smooth trip (and maybe first class!) the whole way there. And lets do breakfast and nails again when you get back! :)
To Handsome Hubby, You had the WHOLE weekend off, and you helped me spend it doing yard/house chores. I am so thankful for all of your help!



And just to show you how much Long Dog loved the leaves...


Enjoying the little leaf pile...Scene 1





The large leaf pile...took up as much ground as my car, about the height of my shoulders.





And he finally learns about his retriever half...

4 comments:

  1. The photo of Cooper with his ears flying reminds me of Rags. Can't wait to meet little baby boy... love your nursery theme... I do believe you are going to need a P-3 or two in that room too. For names... if we had another boy, I liked the name Timothy... means "to honor God". Also like the names, Andrew, William and Michael too. :-)

    Auntie Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right..no one is as excited as I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Auntie Meggie! It's so great to hear from you! Yes, Cooper reminds me a lot of Rags, especially with his unique appearance. :) As for the nursery theme, a P-3 is a must! I'll have to post pictures once the nursery starts to come together. Right now it's Aaron's office. Also, great name choices! We will have to add them to the list! Hoping the whole Ross family is doing well! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Chris, I'm so excited you get to see your bride! Not much longer and you'll be home for good! We'll get to hang out before this baby comes!

    ReplyDelete