Saturday, December 10, 2011


To my Sweetheart, Last weekend we went to our store of choice and bought a Christmas tree! I was so excited to finally bring the oh-so-Christmasy smell into our home. I woke up early on Sunday and put lights on the tree and we decorated it with ornaments after church...you even drank my homemade hot chocolate! Thank you for helping me get the house ready for Christmas!
To the Snowman Ornament, It was Christmas 1991 and Popmiester brought you to me all the way from Germany as my special ornament that year. Like you, I have a special story for all of the ornaments I put on the tree (and Handsome Hubby heard them all!!) I am looking forward to all the ornaments that will join you in the many years to come!
To Dingo Dog, It's a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You made it to you very first birthday and I know that your parents (Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk) are so proud. So glad that you were able to celebrate with a small ice cream party with White Dog and Sadie Girl... Long Dog really wished he could be there. He wishes you many years of toy chewing, long walks, and splashing in puddles. :)
To Handsome Dr. Hubby, One of the patients you have been caring for for quite sometime passed away yesterday and you comforted the family with their loss. We had been praying for his healing, and the loss really affected you. I am thankful that you have such compassion for your patients. I know that the Lord led you to exactly the right profession! May you always strive to be a different kind of doctor, one who truly cares for his patients. Praise that we know that this patient is with the Lord! 






No comments:

Post a Comment