Monday, January 23, 2012


To my Blogging Time Off, Who would have thought that a holiday hiatus from blogging would have lasted so long? What started off as a week or two break turned into the silent treatment from St. Lucia Day (Dec 13th) through the Chinese New Year! To my readers, thank you for your patience! To our wonderful family and friends, we had a blast getting to spend so much time with you!
To 2012, (Better to say late than never) Welcome! You made it! Thank you for delighting us with your presence.  And for the skeptics, we are all still here. :) I'm looking forward to the many blessings and transitions that await us this year...the biggest of which will be Baby Boy!
To Baby Boy, It has been really awesome to feel you move over the last couple of weeks. Your flutters have gradually gotten stronger and I now really notice that you are flipping around in there. You move the most when I sing along with the radio. :) Your papa was even more excited that I was to finally feel you move! Keep growing bigger and getting stronger...you have a lot more "baking" left to do! 119 days left until your due date! 
To Handsome Hubby, You are an early riser once again! After having some incredible time off during the holidays...and again at the beginning of January, you have returned to work...and very long hours to boot! I know it is hard, but I'm so proud of the commitment you have to your job and to your patients.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed your updates! Yay for the many more to come!!

    ReplyDelete