Friday, December 2, 2011



To my Blog Readers, I'm back! As many of you may know already, pregnancy has taken its toll on me and I have spent much of the last 8-9 weeks very sick! Mama was convinced there must be more than one baby in there with how sick I have been. But, thankfully, I am beginning to feel on the up and up! I have pushed through it, persevered, and I know that it is for a very wonderful cause! 15 weeks down, 25 (or so) to go!
To Sarah, Pace, Kara, and Josh, You all made learning Settlers of Catan so fun! Thank you for sharing your favorite board game with us! We talked about it so much over Thanksgiving, that we splurged, bought it for ourselves, and taught seemingly every member of both families how to play! :) We are now the proud owners of such a delightful game...you may borrow it whenever you like! To Banker Boy, It kills me that you somehow master every strategy game. You're just that smart.
To my Work Family, I had a blast at Carraba's last night! So thankful for the annual Christmas Ladies Night out and feel incredibly blessed to call you all my work family. Merry Christmas to you all!...even if it is a little early!
To my Incredible Husband, You are a hard working doctor, you are a surgery intern, you are an amazing husband, and you are going to be a daddy! Somehow with all of your roles, you have managed to take over many of mine (teaching Kindergarten Sunday school, making dinner, cleaning house, doing laundry), all the while taking care of me while I have been so sick. You have no idea how much this means to me. You have been such a servant leader and I am so thankful for you!   

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I had it really bad with both girls. With Elizabeth I had to quit working and with Miriam I was going in early training for my then new job at Southwest. Both of them I was told might be twins because of how sick I was but obviously that didn't happen.

    Have you tried Sea Bands? Those helped me a little bit. A lot of times though the only thing I could eat or drink with Miriam was McDonald's fries, crackers, and Chick-fil-A buttered biscuits. With E, it was nothing.

    I hope you feel better soon. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete