Thursday, October 4, 2012




To Little T, You had your first little tantrum this week, which took this Mama by surprise! Having never heard anything like it from you before, I was shocked at how you had completely lost it (although, I now know what I may expect in the future...). The even bigger surprise??  It was all because I stopped reading books to you (Thank you, Katie and others, for introducing us to the Sandra Boynton books. To say he loves them is an understatement!) I had read two books twice, you had decided that it wasn't time to move on yet. You're only four months old! May you always keep your love for reading!
To Little Miss L, Despite having gotten together before, I felt like today's play date with Little T was your first official one. We had a blast! I loved spending some extra special time with your mama, and I know that Little T enjoyed playing with some of your toys. Thank you for graciously allowing him to nap in your crib...I'm sure he didn't mind all the pink girly stuff
To Banker Boy's Girl, Heard you are in town and Mama Ne' got to spend the day together today. Two words: So. Jealous. Wishing I lived closer so I could have gotten in on the fun, but I'm glad you had a wonderful day!
To Handsome Hubby, After you got home from work this evening, you proceeded to dump your entire untouched dinner on the floor. You glanced at me with this the-straw-the-broke-the-camel's-back face and I immediately felt for you. Don't worry, Sweetheart! It could have been worse! The plate didn't break, the chicken was still edible (makes me question the chicken...), you didn't have to eat any of your veggies, and Long Dog was absolutely eager to help me clean it up. :) So thankful that this rotation ends soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anna, this is an amazing piece of writing. Little T and L are adorable and cute and I so want to hug them. Thanks for sharing the thoughts and looking for more.

    ReplyDelete